Memorable Sports Experiences
2-4-1 is genuinely pulled right from the fact that we believe everyone should develop the ability, confidence and desire to play as many sports as you possibly can in the time we have on earth!
Life’s 2 Short 4 Just 1 Sport....That’s what we are. That’s who we are. That’s WHY we are!
Following the principles of the American Development Model (ADM) and Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD), 2-4-1 is the premier Sport Sampling program in the North America focused on fostering Physical Literacy in young athletes - living their tagline of "Life's 2 Short 4 Just 1 Sport".
Check out what
2-4-1 Families have to say!
- You know we love 2-4-1 when our entire family agrees to reschedule our annual summer vacation around your dates! My kids wouldn’t be able to enjoy vacation if they knew it meant missing a summer of 2-4-1.Tammy P.Parent
- I love how we play games all day and that the coaches play with us. It’s not like everyone is telling us what to do all the time. We’re all just playing and it’s so much fun.BrysonCamper
- Very grateful this program was offered over the winter months. It provided much needed safe socialization for my children through the covid winter months. Would not hesitate to register for any program offered in the future. My children were pleased with all of the sports they were allowed to play in a 6 week session.Melissa D.Parent
- My sports-loving 5 year old son absolutely LOVED his experience at 2-4-1. He came home happy, tired and full of excitement for the following week. Amazing program!!!Brie A.Parent
- This is a great camp to expose kids to sports they might not try otherwise. Our daughter tried everything from football to lacrosse. It’s the reason why she plays lacrosse in the spring every year now. Wonderful to see such strong female and male athletes as leaders for the kids.Molly A.Parent
- Excellent program! Our son loved it. The camp leadership was wonderful. Every town should have this as a standard summer camp offering.Julie 0.Parent
- This is my favorite camp - ever in my whole life!Patrick B.Camper