At 2-4-1 Sports Peak to Peak Play Days held on March 7th and April 18th, children have the opportunity to sample multiple sports and learn for themselves how playing one sport increases their ability and confidence in another. While many specialty camps are filled with laps, lines and lectures – at 2-4-1 Sports we focus on getting kids moving and playing all day. All attendees play at least 4 sports each day. Sports we offer include soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, tennis and universal sports*.
“Life’s 2 Short 4 Just 1 Sport” is more than a tagline for us — it’s a cultural shift that drives our programs to help families recognize that a lifelong love of activity starts with a diverse, play-filled childhood.
*Universal Sports: Campers love that they never know what they’ll get each day. Each year it varies and often involves community partnerships. Maybe it’s golf offered by First Tee. Maybe it’s fencing offered by a local club. Or the Israeli dodgeball game known as GaGa. Whatever it is, you can rest assured, it’s incredibly fun and the skills learned crossover to our traditional sport offerings.
Cost $70 for the day
Extended Hours: Early drop from 8am – 9am for additional $10.00
Discounts for siblings and registering for both days of camp (click below for discount codes)
Families impacted by the Marshall Fire: We are so sorry for the damage to your home and all the impacts that the fire has had on your life. We would like to offer 2-4-1 Play Day at a significantly discounted rate so your kids can enjoy a day of play. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further registration instructions.
For Boys and Girls Grades K-8.
Just a typical day at 2-4-1 Sports:
(keep in mind this is just a sample – your day will depend on your sport choices).
- What should I bring to camp?
- Bag with hand sanitizer, sunscreen and mask.
- Water bottles (we recommend two), lunch and snacks. We will take two snack breaks and one lunch break.
- Change of socks/shoes in case fields are wet and shoes get wet.
- Energy, laughter and the willingness to try a new sport.
- Coat or think sweatshirt that your child can easily move in. Please bring a winter hat and gloves.
- Will my kids be playing inside or outside?
- Depending on the weather, we want to get campers outside as much as possible. If it is sunny and relatively warm we will be outside on the tennis courts, baseball field, and playground (younger aged kids). Each camper will have at least one session indoors (think basketball, volleyball, etc.).
Sponsors and Community Partners
General Refund Policy
Most Camps handled through our registration partner - CampDoc.com
Minimum 10% administrative fee for any cancellations/week changes
60 days or less before Camp start - 75% refund
30 days or less before Camp start - 25% refund
No refunds available within one day of camp or when camp begins.
(Camps in Farmington and New Westminster registrations and refunds handled independently)
Thank you for your understanding as all cost and staffing decisions are based on enrollments.
For our COVID Related Refund Policy (when applicable) - CLICK HERE